- Let My World Awake (2022). A round in 4 parts for choir. Commissioned by Singing City for their 75 anniversary Songbook.
- Peter Quince at the Clavier (2021) Song cycle for soprano and piano. Written for Winnie Nieh. Duration: 17. Text: Wallace Stevens.
- Recuerdo (2019) for choir. This piece is dedicated to Chaequan Anderson & Emily Vite. Duration: 6"20'. Text by Edna St. Vincent Millay.
- Dreams in War Time (2018) Cantata for soprano, choir, strings, harpsichord, and guitar. Commissioned by Mouthscape. Duration 35:00. Text: Amy Lowell.
- Dormi Jesu (2017) for choir. Written for the Glassbrook Vocal Ensemble. Duration 4:00.
- Winds of May (2017) for voice and piano. 2nd place winner of the 7th Biennial SFCM Art Song Composition Competition. Duration: 2:00.Text: James Joyce.
- I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes (2017) for choir and strings. Duration: 4:20.
- I Would Live in Your Love (2016) for voice and piano. Duration: 2:00. Text: Sara Teasdale.
- Reconciliation (2015) for choir. Written for The Crossing. Recorded by Chorosynthesis on their album "Empowering Silenced Voices". Duration: 4:00. Text: Walt Whitman.
- Afternoon on a Hill (2014) for choir. Duration: 3:15. Text: Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Alleluia (2013) for SSAA choir. Written for the Vox Mousai Women’s Choir. Duration: 3:00
- Refractions (in-progress) for cello and piano. Commissioned by Ensemble for These Times.
- Piano Suite (in-progress)
- Songs in Isolation: no.1 (2020) for solo violin. Written for Sam Weiser.
- String Quartet no. 1 (2018) Duration: 22:00. (Recording is of the first 2 movements only).
- Breathturn (2017) for solo cello: Written for Nadia Geier as part of the SFCM Cello Project. Duration: 5:30.
- Fanfare for the Commonwealth (2017) for brass quintet. Commissioned by Carol Fleming for the grand opening of the Commonwealth Club of California’s new building. Duration: 1:10.
- Evanesco (2017) for piano quartet. Written for the SFCM New Music Ensemble. Duration: 6:50.
- 9th wheel (2016) for string nonet. Duration: 5:20.
- Prelude (2015) for solo piano. Written for Joshua Wilson. Duration: 4:00.